I appear not to have blogged for a while, so here’s a rundown of what’s been going on and what’s happening soon:
- There are always great articles on the Author Allsorts blog, and last month’s theme was writers’ daily routines. Here’s mine.
- At the end of last year my fantastic former editor, Shelley Instone, became a fully-fledged literary agent, so get in quick if you’ve got a manuscript.
- The Blood List was nominated for the Sussex ABAs.
- On the 28th of Feb I’ll be attending the UKYA Extravaganza at Waterstones in Birmingham, where authors and bloggers will be doing talks/reading/generally gushing about young adult fiction. Here’s the list of authors who’ll be there:
There’s a blog tour to link up with it, and I’ll be interviewed by the excellent Fluttering Butterflies blog.
- World Book Day is coming up on the 5th March, and I’ll be spending the day with the year 7s and 8s at Harris Merton High.
- The move to Dorset has made little progress but we have bought a sofa bed.
That’s it for now. The manuscript that was all ready to go has had last minute nerves and demanded an extra 25,000 words before it will leave the house, so I may not resurface again for another few months…